Monday, July 26, 2004

Today Joanna brought all her stuff to my apartment. She is keeping it here until we move into our new place on Sunday. She called at 6:30am to tell me she was leaving for Iowa City, but they didn't get here until around 10:30 and then they had to go load everything onto the truck which meant they didn't get back to teh apartment until around 1:00. I thought they were going to get here around 9:00. I thought we were going to have this all done this morning and I was going to go to work this afternoon, but that didn't happen. Her dad took us out to lunch and we didn't get done until almost 3:00 so took a bunch of stuff to Goodwill and Stuff Etc. It's nice to get rid of stuff I don't want anymore.

I am not going to tkd tonight, so maybe I will pack my books, CDs and DVDs. I feel the need to be somewhat productive tonight.

No comments: