Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Crap!

Another storm may be coming. It's supposed to be the wintry mix crap that covers everything is ice, icy slush or slushy ice. Basically it's a mess. With a lot of people still without power, this is not what we need right now. I don't want to spend the rest of the week navigating icy sidewalks and parking lots.

As for my sock, I think I am going to start over. I didn't do very pretty increases, or enough apparently (I am short 2 stitches). I started with dpns and using this cool CO was tricky. I was afraid I would break one of them! I am heading to the store after work to pick up some circulars to try. I will need them anyway if I want to make Thermal.

I think Josh may let me knit something for him! I have offered in the past, but he never wanted anything. He kept using the cost of yarn as an excuse until I showed him Avast. I plan to use this yarn since it is cheap, soft and washable. If you know him, I am sure you can probably guess which color he wants. I already have one skein of it so he could check it out. He approved even though it is wool. I will probably make him a hat with it so he can get a feel for it.

I think I am a little obsessed!

No comments: