Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It is gorgeous outside. It is about 70 and sunny. A little too windy for eating lunch and reading outside, but I did it anyway. I wish it would last more than a couple days, but the end of winter weather is near. I think I can wait. At least I get to wear sandals today!

I have about another inch of ribbing left on the cuff of my first sock. The heel isn't pretty and it is a little tight, but I can get it on and who's going to see the heel anyway? I can't wait to get started on the next sock. I also intend to start another pair of socks, probably top down this time, to see which way I like better. I am thinking about Jaywalker by Grumperina. I keep reading that they are really nice socks.

last night I broiled some T-bone steaks in the oven. They were huge, but it worked really well. They smelled excellent. It was a rather smoky process though. It set off the smoke alarm, but nothing was burnt. the high heat warped my pan, but it went back to it's original shape after it cooled.

No comments: