Thursday, April 26, 2007

I mentioned a few days ago that I am trying out Everyday Minerals make-up. I got one of their sample kits which came with three foundations. The optimistthat I am, I chose three foundations in the fair category but not called "fair". I don't usually think of myself as being really pale just pale. I figured one step up from pale should work well for me. As I applied these pale but not too pale shades I realized they were too dark for me. Ok, I ordered another trial kit this time with the Fair and a couple others that were the same shade as I had originally ordered but with a different "finish", for lack of a better word. The only one that looks right is the fair with pinky undertones i.e. the cool fair. I guess fair sounds better than pale. I love that they let you order their free kit so you can figure out what works for you.

No comments: