Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am better!!! About 48 hours after getting sick, I was feeling mostly normal. I still don't have much of an appetite if I don't get reminded to eat. I wouldn't have eaten lunch today if I hadn't gotten a free sammich at work and was later reminded to eat it by a co-worker.

Speaking of my new co-workers, I love them! It's nice to work with other people again and not rely on notes for communication. The drive is also a plus. It looks like I will be helping not only develop gluten free items, but also helping them make pizza dough instead of buying it for our pizzas.

I think one of the first big projects for the house is going to be a new driveway. It is nearly impossible to get up if there is snow due to the angle and the ice has been impossible to get rid of. We are also going to purchase some new garage doors shortly as the current pair is rather ragged and not insulated at all, which is not good with the garage shares a wall and a ceiling with the rest of the house.

Now to figure out what to do with my two days off.

No comments: