Saturday, October 02, 2004

HASH(0x8ad5ff8)
You are the color pink. As a beautiful and sweet
human, you are everybody's favorite person.
Healthy and energetic, you're often seen
spreading the happines. As an unusually
charming and sweet person, you're always ready
to comfort people who are down. You sympathize
with everyone, but not always yourself. Aside
from that, you are light-hearted and cheery.
And you make it your duty to make every cloud
have


What color are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm turquoise. We are growing apart, Chels. I think I'm just not healthy and energetic enough to be pink, I think. (I made a rhyme!) Because I *am* charming.

Chelsea said...

I am not sure I really have th energy to be pink either. I have also had a cold so I don't hink I meet the 'healthy' criteria either. Oh well...