Sunday, March 14, 2004

Amanda, Tacia and I saw The Passion of the Christ. I will tell you what I thought of it when I know what I thought of it.

Alias was entertaining as always. I hope that we get to see Sark more now that they have him in custody.

I am now watching one of my fave episodes of Buffy, Conversations with Dead People. One of only three actors to be in all of Joss's TV shows, Jonathan M. Woodward. I am starting to really like him as an actor. His character in this episode, Holden Webster, is great. The only thing I don't like about this episode is how much Dawn screams, but it does have great music. Angel is on next!! I love that Wes rides a motorcycle.

I also watched Evil Dead this afternoon while I didn't clean my room and I accidentally froze some of my celery.

I am too obsessed with TV and movies. Did you know Finding Nemo has the highest body count of any Disney movie? I spend too much time on IMDb.com.

I can't decide which of my five Bibles I should read the book of Jonah from. It isn't that long, I could probably read all 4 versions. I was sitiing here trying to figure out how I aquired so many bibles. Three of them make sense. One is a children's version illustrated by a second cousin. Another was one of my grandpa's study bibles with notes for one of his meetings with his parishioners and a bunch of his bookmarks, which I received when I graduated. It's fun to see his handwriting on something. He had a stroke when I was a baby so he didn't write much unless he was using his computer. I guess I am feeling rather sentimental tonight. The other I received from the Congo church when I was confirmed. I am not sure why I got the other one. I think I may have insisted on getting it when I got sick of reading the version adapted to a 3rd grade reading level before I was confirmed. It does have nice pictures though. The last is the Tanakh which I bought for the class I am taking. I learned later that I didn't really need to buy it, but could have used on of my own translations. It is the prof's preferred version so I might start with that one. I could just read them all, Jonah isn't very long.


No comments: