Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I am torn. I need and want to spend time with my family, especially my little sis, but I also want to hang out with all my wonderful friends here in Iowa City. I am going home this weekend for my sister's solo and ensemble contest and to go to a Rockapella concert with the fam. Next weekend is Easter and I will most likely be heading home for that as well to see my grandma in Pella and to sing in the church choir. I finally don't have to be studying for something and I have to drive home. I don't like going home two weekends in a row, but I don't know what else to do. I wish Easter was a week later. It's not that I don't want to go home, I just want a weekend to play! And maybe start on the book list Amanda found.

I miss being able to read for hours on end. I used to get in trouble when I was at home for reading too late on school nights. Now that I won't get in trouble for reading, I can't read!! I am still up too late on school nights, but it isn't because I am enjoying what I am reading. I still haven't finished reading The Poisonwood Bible which I started when I was a freshman. I have read a bunch of other books, but haven't finished that one. It's a great book too.

No comments: