Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Just Another Manic-Depressive Wednesday

I have been rather manic-depressive today. I had a good night last night so I was in a good mood this morning. Physics was tolerable, genetics was somewhat interesting and work went well. Then Matt and I started talking and our conversation got me thinking about things and recent events that made me sad. In biochem my depressing thoughts kept interrupting and when I was alone in my room I started thinking about them more. Then at tae kwon do, I got kinda hyper and silly and started giving people sweaty hugs. I showered and watched Angel and was fine until it was over. I realized I hadn't eaten much since breakfast and was kinda hungry so I decided to go to Wendy's for a spicy chicken sandwhich and now I am at home eating my sandwich and feeling slightly better. Still kinda depressed, but I am less hungry. I would love a thunderstorm right now.

I don't quite know what to do with myself. I don't have any tests or HW anymore this week and nothing until next Wednesday. I was going to read the books Amanda loaned me, but I think I am too distracted. The Daily Show is on in about 10 minutes, so I will probably watch that and then try to do some fun reading. Maybe I will try to make plans for this weekend, since someone is forcing me to actually make a decision about it.

No comments: