Monday, June 07, 2004

I got a high school boy today!!! I will get another one next week, too!!! Then I will have two of them, and I can make them do whatever I want. Now who's the pedophile, Leah!!! It's really not as naughty as it sounds. I am supervising a couple of high school boys at the lab this summer. I am basically training them to do my job so I don't have to. They will have their own project as well, but I am not involved in that.

Tonight Amanda and I taught at the Gym Nest. It went pretty well. I usually don't run the classes there and neither does she, but I was able to keep them occupied. One kid spent the whole class basically begging me to let them play a game and asking me where I lived. We have a bunch of new kids and they did really well. Amanda taught them to kick and they seemed to like that. After class we went running at Hickory Hills again. It got kinda dark towards the end. We went back to her place afterwards to do are usual talking and sort of stretching. I was really hoping her cute neighbor would come out so I could actually meet him. That didn't happen, but we did meet a lot of overly friendly mosquitos and a really large bug that attacked my left ear.

I have a tan line!!! You can even see it in the dark!!! I think I got it at the concert. I think I am going to have to start taking advantage of our swimming pool to see if I can get a few more.

I have recently gotten into the habit of writing emails while wearing a towel after my shower. Now I am writing in my blog with only a towel on.

Now I need some food since I haven't eaten since my early lunch at 11:30. Yeah for leftovers. Maybe I should put some clothes on before I head to the kitchen.

No comments: