Thursday, October 13, 2005

The job search contiues

I was hoping I could work at the lab full-time, not because I want to do genetic research, but because it would have been easy. I have been messing with my resume and cover letter for about a week now. It's kinda scary to think I have to send this out to people and hopefully get an interview for it. So far I have applied for some RA I positions at some labs, some different positions at IDT and am perfecting my cover letter and resume for a project assistant position at NADS. I really want the NADS position, because it wouldn't involve biology or working over night! It would also be kinda nice to not be on the main campus all the time. I think I have some good references with one of the top surgeons in the country on my list, but I am still kinda freaked out.

6 comments:

Lexsea said...

I am sure you will be fine!!! Trying to find a job sucks, but it will work out. It worked out for me... and it is almost FRIEND!!!! YAY!

Bailey said...

Whatever happens is what is supposed to happen, Chels! I'm sure you will find something, though... you smart, well-educated cookie!

Bailey said...

I forgot to add chocolate chip

Ken said...

I had mention the photograph site to you in TKD. Here is the site.

NIKON Small World Awards

Off-topic I know. Good Luck on the job search.

Ken said...

Hmmm My tag doesn't seem to be working. Send me an Email address and I'll send the link.

Chelsea said...

I just searched for it and found the site. I actually knew what most of the pictures were when I read the descriptions! I even knew some of the techniques they used to take the pics.