Tuesday, December 06, 2005

$6 and 6 hours

That's how much and how long it will take me to do 4 loads of laundry. I even had to dry one load twice! Thanks to Tacia I had enough money to wash my towels too. I was putting off laundry until I paid all my bills but I ran out of socks. I think it has been about 3 weeks since I did laundry. I know the last time was before Thanksgiving. I can't wait to live in a place that has it's own washer and dryer! I started at 6:00 and the last dryer load should be done a little before midnight. I should have saved some for tomorrow night so I could go to bed now.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You could come over and visit me and do your laundry at the same time!

Chelsea said...

Thanks! I like that idea!!! Our dryer is so slow and it doesn't dry very well.