Friday, March 10, 2006

I can't believe it is already Friday again. The two weeks since I started working have gone really fast. It's not that I have done anything incredibly fun or interesting, but the days have gone quickly. I did the same experiment 3 times, with little success so I may have to try again next week. I did work with some of the frogs yesterday. I helped get buccal swabs for DNA extraction. It was harder than it sounds. It was also a little messy.

I better do something productive before I leave for the day. I drove today because I missed the bus by about 10 seconds and had to be in for a meeting at 8:30am, so I will need to get to an ATM before I leave so I can get out of the parking ramp. I bet it is going to be almost $15. I could park for a whole month for less than that if I had a parking pass here. Crazy!

No comments: