Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I think I have all my Christmas presents ready except for one more meal to make for my mom. I will be making it tonight. I am almost out of freezer space. I still may make a few batches of cookie dough to freeze and slice into ready-to-bake pieces. I am thinking chocolate chip, molasses, sugar and possibly something else.

I need to figure out how to be productive tomorrow in the lab. A lot of what I need to do will take a couple of days in a row so I can't really get started tomorrow. I hate having nothing to do at the lab.

I keep wanting to buy books. I don't expect to get any for Christmas so I should be safe with any I buy, but I really don't need any more books. I have a whole library at my disposal! I may need to stop at the library before I head to Eldora tomorrow so I have something else to read. I may check-out some books by Cornelia Funke. I may also see if I can find any good knitting or crocheting books to take with me so I can improve my mad knitting and crocheting skills.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooh, another kid's author! I'm almost done with the Series of Unfortunate Events, and wouldn't mind continuing to pop in on the children's section once in a while.

Chelsea said...

I'll let you know how I like them. My boss actually was talking about them the other day during our fave books discussion. We have discovered our mutual love for juvenile/young adult fiction.

Amanda said...

Dude, we're twins. What were you expecting?