Monday, January 15, 2007

I put the banana bread in the oven about 15 minutes ago and it already smells good in here. Yum! I have also been working on laundry. I am $.50 short of being able to finish it all. Dang! Ooh, maybe I have a couple quarters in my car... I quite enjoy three-day weekends. It's nice working for the university. I still have to teach tae kwon do tonight though.

I can't decide if I like our newly fallen snow or not. It looks all pretty, but when you try to drive through it the snow doesn't look so pretty. My ABS has kicked in a few times today.

2 Hours later...


Banana bread.
I wish you could smell it.



Benoinkes!! (AKA brownie cookies)And my new green spatula.
My cousin Bailey and I have an inside joke. They are going to be heading her way tomorrow.

6.5 hours later...

I barely got my workout in today. I had just enough time to shower and eat a piece of banana bread before I had to leave for the Nest. Josh tried to convince me to go to Davenport with him for a couple of days, since my Christmas vacation wasn't much of a vacation, but I declined. I have to get some work done. I am making progress and don't want to stop now. Tomorrow I have am appointment with my chiropractor. I am quite looking forward to it. I missed my last one, and that was quite awhile ago.

No comments: