Tuesday, January 16, 2007

If you haven't noticed, I realized that I have a digital camera, and I decided to use it. Josh's dad recently gave him two 500GB memory cards (you know, so you can have a back-up), but Josh decided he didn't need a back-up and I was struggling with my 16GB card. If I took 5x8's I could get about 30 on there. Anyway, I have been taking pictures of things I make or bake because...well, I don't know why.

Ok, so today's picture is: My supper!


Doesn't it look pretty? It's salmon with a Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and garlic glaze along with linguine, broccoli, and grape tomatoes in a sauce made with chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, red onions, garlic and basil. Some dry white wine would have been nice in there. It was all quite tasty. I was trying to make enough of the pasta for just tonight, but that didn't really work. I probably still have two servings of the pasta. I guess I could take a break from my turkey samich, yogurt, goldfish crackers, and orange for some pasta. I have a better idea: I will have it tomorrow after tkd so I don't have to cook. Maybe a salad too for some variety.

Aren't you glad you know what I am having for supper tomorrow?

No comments: