Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I needed a break from staring at small pictures and counting thousands of nuclei. I think I am going to have to get out of here before I am seeing spots all night.

I want to make Venezia (scroll down) so badly. It's so pretty! There is no way I would attempt it now, but I think with time I could do it. I saw a version of it in two colors rather than 10 and it was still gorgeous.

I finished one sock last night, but I need a different bind-off since my usual one is so tight. I think its time to learn a new one. I decided to take a break from the sock and knit the gauge swatch for Josh's sweater and teach myself how to knit continental style during my swatching. It went pretty well. Purling didn't go as smoothly as knitting, but it wasn't bad. It's a lot easier on the hands and wrists.

No comments: