Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ouch!

I have had knit in my left shoulder for the last couple of weeks and my chiro has been helping me get rid of it. I luckily had an appointment yesterday morning becuase I woke up extra stiff and couldn't turn my head very far to the left. I am better today, but I had trouble knitting for more than a few minutes last night because my left shoulder would start to ache. Luckily I could still play tennis and Zelda on my new Wii! Now my shoulders are stiff from my appointment and trying not to strain my neck too much more. Sometimes my body drives me crazy. It's a slow day at work and I just want to go home and knit!

A question for all you blogger savvy knitters out there:

I want to clean up my sidebar a bit my hiding links and my blogroll until they are clicked. Does anyone know how to create a hierarchy link list (like the blog archives)or something else that would accomplish what I want?

No comments: