Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank you Emily!

Emily (AKA E to the M) of Say What? kindly swatched the reverse of the stitch pattern for the Cable Twist socks and shared it with me. I found her very-similar-to-mine Cable Twist sock on Ravelry and commented on hers. We both want to make the other sock twist the other way (ahhh...symmetry) and she figured it out today when she had some free time. Less thinking for Chelsea!!

As for my sock pals' pink Koigu Cable Twist socks, I am past the heel and about 2 more inches to go before I start the toe decreases. I will finish the other green one someday. I still have the Sidwinders, but I managed to add couple of stitches to the foot. I should probably figure out if I miscounted when I casted on before I start frogging. I hope that's the case so I can continue. It's such a quick knit that I almost wouldn't mind doing it all over. It would give me a chance to improve my increases and decreases.

I must make brownies tonight. It's cooler and I need to bake. I am also going to try a recipe from The Best 30-Minute Recipes I checked out from the library.

No comments: