Monday, August 06, 2007

River Rapids socks




Here's my progress so far. I started these on the 1st in honor of SAMKAL4. The heel flap and I had a disagreement, but we have sorted all that out now after knitting it about 5 times. There were dropped stitches and switching of patterns and all sorts of crazy stuff, but we are now in agreement on the eye of partridge heel.

Last night I made eggplant parmesan for Amanda and me. I baked it in the oven so it wouldn't be so greasy and it turned out pretty well. I love it when I make something for the first time and it turns out well.

Amanda also started her gauge swatches for her first knitted project while she was over. We did some yarn shopping yesterday and I loaned her my Denise set.

4 comments:

Jenny Raye said...

These look great! Are you doing them for Sockdown on Ravelry?

I'm working on River Rapids myself in some Trekking. Need to pull it out this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sock! What yarn are you using? Cute sock blocker, too.

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I really like stitch pattern on those socks, wonderful looking! Glad your heel battle worked out for you!

Chelsea said...

Thanks!