Saturday, October 13, 2007

Soooo close!

I honestly want to do some seaming! I am so close to being done. I just bound off the second sleeve and the other pieces are blocking. I don't have the floor space near the fans to block the other sleeve right now. It would go faster if it wasn't so damp today. The stitches evened out so nicely. All that's left is seaming the fronts, back, and sleeves then adding a button band and, and installing the zipper. My mom keeps offering to do the finishing for me, which is tempting, but I would rather do it myself. Now it's time to knit some socks while the pieces dry. The next one I make will combine the fronts and back into one piece and knit the the sleeves in the round.

Josh is reformatting his hard drives and may do my compy next. I am just trying to stay out of his way. Mine has so much crap on it anymore that it barely runs sometimes. Of course, it is over 6 years old, so that could have something to do with it. I would do it myself, but I would much rather have him do it so I can play Guitar Hero or knit socks.

3 comments:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

great job!! I can't wait to see it finished!

good luck on the computer clean-up. I really should take time to back mine up. it keeps popping in my head to do but haven't gotten to it.

Knitting Up A Storm said...

My computer is gone to shits too. It only runs about a day (including the standby mode) before it stops responding. It's only about 4 years old!

Cool sweater! What's the pattern called? Maybe I should not be lazy and look through it's archive it there is one...

Knitting Up A Storm said...

has*