Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I really want a cookie or cake...maybe a brownie or blondie.

I am making creamy chicken and wild rice soup for dinner tonight so the oven will be free for a dessert of some kind. I don't usually make dessert, but I think I need one. Maybe I will write down my recipe for the soup tonight.

I thought I messed up my Pomatomous sock, but alas that was not the case. I, of course, didn't realize my stupidity until I had tinked back to the point where I knew it was correct. I decided I was wrong even though every time I looked at it I couldn't figure out where I had gone wrong. I am a doofus. At least it was only about 5 rows.

3 comments:

RadioactiveUnicorn said...

ooooh blondies. That sounds amazing. Those pomatomi, they'll mess with your head!

AndreaLea said...

Yum! You should definitely write down your soup recipe. And share please. :)

Anonymous said...

i think i am interested in this recipe. It sounds so good!