Friday, March 07, 2008

Josh's truck is stuck in the ice that has plagued our apartment complex's parking lot. The warmer temperatures of this past weekend didn't help much. He usually drives my car; it has front wheel drive, so his truck hasn't gotten out much this winter. I don't think it will be going anywhere for the next few days.

This wouldn't be much of a problem, but we both have places to be this weekend. He is going on a trip with his dad. They want to get going fairly early tomorrow, so he planned to be at his parents' house tonight. I am going to my grandma's this weekend to meet-up with my mom and her for lunch tomorrow.

Ergo, I am going with Josh to his parents' house tonight then driving back so I can make my grandma's birthday treat. The drive isn't more than an hour, but still not what I was hoping to do tonight. I guess tae kwon do class is out of the question. Oh well!

No comments: