Monday, May 12, 2008

I think a three day weekend should be standard. Anyone with me?

This weekend, though busy, was good. Josh did really well at his testing. His techniques and forms looked really good, and he broke both of his boards on the first attempt while thoroughly impressing everyone with his board breaking prowess. I admit, he was rather impressive, and he didn't kick me. I held the board for his jump spin hook kick (not Josh, just a video). I failed to fall correctly when he threw me during his one steps and my head bounced against the mat, which led to a headache for the rest of the night.

I worked on my second attempt at Ornette. I switched to some Fearless Fibers from my stash which shows the cables much better.

I am actually a bit farther (further?) than in this picture. I also worked on a super secret knitting knitting project which I can't share at all until much, much later, but I will tell you they are socks. There were perfect for entertaining me during my sister's graduation.

I need some coffee.

2 comments:

RadioactiveUnicorn said...

Congratulations to Josh! That is so exciting!

I am intrigued by super secret knitting projects....

That color is really good for those socks!

Memaw's memories said...

I am so impressed with your knitting. I can do several stitches, but I can't get the hang of cables.