Saturday, December 27, 2008

So we had planned to get a jump start on buying supplies and painting, but I ended up with a stomach bug, which means I am completely useless. At least I haven't thrown up an almost 10 hours I still feel pretty crappy. Josh went over to the house for awhile today and took the mirrors off the wall and bought a ladder and other random things we need for the place. I was worried that the mirrors would be really stuck on the wall, but apparently they were just held on by some tape and what seems to be joint compound around the outside edges. Now we just have to replicate the texture on the wall where the mirrors were.

Now to continue with the 7UP and saltines.

2 comments:

janna said...

I wondered about those mirrors when I looked at your house photos. I probably would have just tried to hang something over them!

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I hope you feel better. Son has almost the same thing and is now at least able to almost eat food.

Finally got a chance to look at the house photos, very nice!