Thursday, February 26, 2004

It has been a weird day. I missed my one and only class today because my alarm didn't go off. I woke up when I needed to catch the bus. I really wanted to go to that class!! It didn't feel like Thursday at all today because I am not going to any classes tomorrow because the lab is going skiing. I have been kinda confused all day.

My little sister hit a deer tonight!!! It crunched her little red car. She and her passengers are fine, but the police didn't think it was $1000 worth of damage so no report was filed. My mom and sis disagree and they will probably have to file a report anyway. I think my dad was planning on selling it soon.

My order from Amazon finally arrived at about 5:30 today. I now have the 5th season of Buffy and Firefly to add to my collection. I still don't have the 4th season, but I will soon. I also need Angel yet. I will have them all soon!

My dad should be here soon so I should probably start watching for him.

No comments: