Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Reese's Pieces eggs totally beat the regular version. More peanut butter and less candy shell. Very yummy. They need to make them egg shaped all year round. The chocolate eggs are also a wonderful invention. I need to stop buying candy.

I was really hoping my 5th season of Buffy and Firefly DVDs would come today. They should be here tomorrow. I still need to watch the easter egg on Firefly. I think i am going to do that right after I finish writing this. Adam Baldwin wearing the hat and singing. You can't get much better than that. Angel as a puppet is pretty close though.

My dad is coming tomorrow. I am still not sure where he is going to sleep and I still need to clean my room so I don't have bras and clothes all over. They are clean; they were drying and I just haven't had a chance to put them in the correct places yet. My dad is joining me and many from my lab for skiing on Friday. I have never been skiing before. It is supposed to be in the 50's on Friday. Can they make snow when it is that warm? If nothing else we can still have the day off I suppose.

Since I am going skiing on Friday, I only have one more class this week, and it is my favorite class!!! My physics lab was cancelled this week since we had a test this morning. I am still debating whether I want to stay at work longer to make up for not being there at all Tuesday or if I want to leave at my normal time. I do need to ask for a raise soon so it might be better if I just stayed. hmmmm...

Time to watch Firefly!!

No comments: