Sunday, March 07, 2004

I decided to take a little study break and look up some stuff about the movie version of Eragon, which is coming out fall 2005 along with the next book in the series. I was looking at the biography of the author and found out he is less than a year younger than me. Here I am sitting in my apartment staring at a biochemistry book and not knowing what I am going to do after I graduate and he is already a very successful author. I know I am young and have plenty of time, but I am constantly being asked what I am going to do after I graduate. I don't know!! I think I get asked a lot because of my area of study. Most people assume I want to go to med school and are surprised to find out I don't wanna be a doctor. My little sister is studying to be and EMT (or she is one now, I am not really sure because she just recently took a test and I don't really know how the process works) and I have thought about doing that as well, but that is about as far as I want to get in any medical related field. I was thinking being and EMT while I decide what I want to do with the rest of my life wouldn't be a bad idea. My mom and my pastor are always bugging me about becoming an EMT. Espcially since my little sis is doing the whole EMT thing and my pastor is an EMT as well. Also a guy from my high school class was an EMT with my pastor this summer and they often hung out together. If I do decide to go into a medical related field, at least I would have some good experience.

Enough ruminating about my future. I need to get back to enzymes, lipids, glycolysis and gluconeogenesis.

No comments: