Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I feel like spring break is more of a reality than it was yesterday or even an hour ago. I finished my physics homework, or at least what I could of it. One of the questions s worded oddly and I want to hear my friend's interpretation of it. Both of my tests are done and the one that I thought would be truly horrible was hard, but I walked by the key today when I was at work and I think I did pretty well. I need a week off. Of course I will be at work for much of it, but at least I don't have to go to class. I can now relax and watch The Daily Show and repaint my nails.

Today I ordered my first Domino's pizza and Domino's dots. It was quite good. I still like Pizza Hut better though. I think I am now going to have a cup of decaf coffee with the biscotti I got from my secret pal at work.

I think I have complained about the secret pal thing before. Mine is my boss so I feel I should do something, but I don't really feel like it. The whole secret pal thing is just weird and it doesn't really help the social dynamics of the lab or correct the problems we are having.

The weather was so nice today. I opened my window and let some fresh air into my room. I think I may wear flip flops again tomorrow. I was also planning on wearing my cute new coat. It is supposed to rain tomorrow and my coat is supposed to be water resisitant. I want to check that claim out.






You're Catch-22!

by Joseph Heller

Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you
see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense
of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an
ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You
could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of
people.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I feel like I need to read this book now.

No comments: