Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Why can't it be Friday yet???

I really want some Chaco Sandals. I really wish they weren't so expensive. They are on sale at Active Endeavors downtown, but they are still $75. I don't need more sandals. I probably have over 30 pairs of flip flops alone. I am a sandal freak!! I bought two pairs of flip flops from Old Navy in January! I did wear flip flops today with my new cute coat!!

I just popped a lovely blood blister on my big toe from working out on the wood floor in TKD tonight. It was pretty nasty. I used to work out on floors like that all the time, even a cement floor, but my feet aren't used to it anymore. Amanda led a very nice yoga inspired warm-up, but it was a little bit much for my shoulder. I haven't done any yoga since last summer so it was nice. It makes me want to break out my tapes with Rodney Yee.

I have been considering going o a chiropractor because my neck and back have been sore lately. Also, an acquaintance of mine hurt her shoulder kind of like I did and went to a chiropractor for it. She said it got a lot better. I didn't go to the doctor or have my shoulder looked at. I am now regretting that since it is still hurting and it clicks. I can't even sleep on my right side anymore. I have also been considering getting a new bed. I would love a queen size bed. But that costs money. So does going to the chiropractor though. I have never gone to a chiropractor and neither has anyone in my fam. My mom wanted me to when I had tendinitis in my wrist, but I didn't go. I don't think my parents' insurance would cover it here. I would probably have to go home. I can't afford it or a bed right now and neither can my parents so I guess I will have to wait. I would also love a massage.

There is a link on Slayage.com that says Angel may not be cancelled. I wish they hadn't put that on there because now I will start to get my hopes up and there is a good chance it won't happen. I don't know what I am going to do when there is nothing new on TV my Joss Whedon.

No comments: