Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I need another spring break. I don't really feel like I had one anymore. I was talking to my friend Joanna during physics yesterday and she feels the same way. What I really need is a winter break right now. This month is going too fast. I feel like February just ended but in reality it is closer to April than February. I have been so busy that the time just flies by.

I have just decided to remove one stress in my life. I am going to drop piano lessons. My TA expects me to practice three times a week at the music building for a one hour class. I don't have that kind of time to devote to it when I work 15-17 hours a week, teach tkd for three hours, take 14 semester hours of classes, and go to tkd my self. That isn't including the however many hours I spend on homework each week. I have only one free night each week and I don't intend to spend it at the music building, but then that still wouldn't meet her expectations of three times a week. I was so excited about getting to play the piano again, but it turned out to be more stress than fun. I feel better already just planning to drop it. I did learn a lot, but I don't think it is worth it anymore.

I did get Alias and Wonderfalls taped and I am very excited to watch them!!

No comments: