Sunday, March 28, 2004

I need a break

I have two exams this week. One is tomorrow night and the other is Wed morning. I haven't started studying for either of them. I also have no clean tkd uniforms so I will have to do some laundry at some point. I can't wait until after Wed morning. I will only have one exam the next week and then two weeks without any exams. I am hoping to get my little sis over here during that time. Then you guys can meet her!!

My aunt gave me the great idea of getting her out of the house while my dad moves his stuff out. I really don't want her there during all that. She has it a lot harder than me because she is still living at home and has to witness all that is going on in relation to the divorce. All I really have to deal with is an extra key on my keychain.

If you haven't seen Mythbusters at some point on the Discovery Channel you need to.

No comments: