Friday, March 05, 2004

It's Finally Friday!!!

I know you have all been waiting with great anticipation for me to post something again. Well here you go...

I just put up new curtains in my room. They look much better than the nasty, beige curtains that come in every apartment. I am not really sure if I am allowed to change them, but I just don't care. The curtains were on sale at target for $4 so I grabbed two of them. I have been meaning to do something about the ugly things since I moved in, but I never got around to it. I was going to buy a couple yards of fabric and slip stitch or use straight pins to pin it to the existing curtains. This was much easier than that.

I also bought Eragon by Christopher Paolini on sale for $13!! It is a kind of Harry Potterish. I thought it was a really great deal until I got to Wal-Mart and noticed that the normal price was $12 something. Oh well!!

I have one of those Italian charm bracelets and I ended up getting three new charms for it today. Currently I have my initials, my birthstone, a person doing a side kick, a pair of eighth notes, Herky and one that says "Iowa Hawkeyes". My mom bought me one with piano keys for Valentine's Day and it just came in today. Also I bought a couple Buffy themed ones on eBay for really cheap and they arrived today. It can really be a pain to put new charms on the bracelet. I have found it is best to use a paper clip for this endeavor. I am going to decide where I want the new ones before I start pulling my bracelet apart to add them.

No comments: