Friday, April 30, 2004

I have a research project for this summer!! I acutallly don't know what it is, but I will be supervising a couple of high school boys, one being my boss' son. It is part of an undergraduate research thingy and I will have to attend a lecture on Mondays, which isn't so cool, and possibly present my research at the end of it all. I like knowing that there is a plan for me this summer. I wouldn't mind doing another poster; it was kind of neat to see all the work I had done last summer on a large poster for everyone to see. Of course our poster isn't hanging anywhere becuase it is too big to fit on our bulletin boards, but at least I have one. I do have a copy saved on my computer in case you want to read about genotype/phenotype correlations in patients segregatung GJB2 related deafness. The poster was based on the database I created last summer with Stephanie. I hope I can learn a lot about genetics and molecular biology this summer. I am quite excited about it.

No comments: