Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I sat down on my bed to watch The Simpsons, but I ended up falling asleep until 6:45. I meant to tell Tacia that I wasn't going to tkd tonight, but I seem to have slept through that.

Our bathroom is all in one piece. We got a new medicine cabinet as well with nice bright lights and a new white vanity and sink. It all seems to be working and we don't have any leaks like Tacia's did. They had to put our toilet paper holder on the wall across from the toilet, so as Tacia said, you have to be a little careful now when reaching for it. It still looks kinda funny to me, but it is nicer. Now all we need is a new fridge without a broken door.

I will make sure I save my nickel for you, Amanda. Did you know they were going to start making new nickels?

I think it is time for Spaghettios for supper. I am feeling quite lazy tonight.

There is finally a new Angel (with Adam Baldwin!!) tonight and a new Keen Eddie!!

No comments: