Sunday, April 18, 2004

Josh took me gambling!! Amanda, are you jealous yet??? So far Josh is doing a decent job of corrupting me while Amanda and Kristen force me to go to class while they go shopping. He got me to skip class on Friday afternoon (which is very difficult, trust me) to go to a movie and he got me to gamble last night. We didn't win anything, but it was fun anyway.

I must say I loved both Kill Bills. I am glad I didn't have to wait a few months after seeing Vol. 1 before I saw Vol. 2. Now I have more DVDs to add to my collection!! I looked for Jem at Best Buy yesterday, but luckily for my bank account they didn't have it.

The dress my mom ordered for me arrived yesterday!! It is a wrap dress from the Gap. She also ordered a skirt for me, but when I tried it on it fell off, so I think I will be returning it.

Kristen, are you still mad?? I still can't believe Tod knew before you did.

No comments: