Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Surprise, Amanda!!! I got the same thing.

HASH(0x8ab38a0)
avoidant


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

This one is different and it is just funny...

gi joe
You're GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip!! You're
strong, tough, and know how to kick some ass.
Don't forget though, no matter how manly you
think you are, you're still just a doll. God
Bless America.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Another quiz to take instead of studying.
My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: