Saturday, May 22, 2004

Whaddya think???

I have now changed my templatefor this thing twice in less than 12 hours. I have been wanting to change it for a long time now, but never had the time. Now I do!! Last night I was all about the purple, but today, it looked kind of boring. I decided to check out their templates to see if there was anything I could play with. That is where I found this one. It has purple and navy, two of my favorite colors, and the layout is kinda neat. I still can't figure out why the colors for 'Links' and 'More Blogs' are wrong, but I will. It has a place for me to put a profile, but I figured if you need to read my profile you probably wouldn't be reading my blog. I hate writing about myself anyway. I also noticed they have a thing called Photoblogging that I am going to check out.

You know when you move the wrong way or in a way that seemed totally normal at the time and then you get a nice sharp pain everything you move that way again?? Yeah, I did that. It goes from my neck down my shoulder. This happens to me often. I am not sure if it is due to my mountain biking accident, because it is the same side, or just my great ability to hurt myself. I also think it is partly genetic since my dad has the same problem. At least I still have the very large ice pack thingy I got when I crashed my bike. I was planning on cleaning out my closet today, but with my neck hurting...

I like how I keep inheriting coffee makers when people leave. I got Leah's when she moved to Germany and now I have Josh's. I must admit I like Josh's better because the coffee comes out at a temperature that I can actually drink right away without burning my tongue off.

I must say I enjoy this weather much better than the last few days. It is currently sunny and in the 70s. I could do without the wind, but it is helping get the cooler air into my apartment right now, so I won't complain until I have to go outside.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

So now comments are included in the template I chose. I am not sure if I like this or not.

Amanda said...

I like the template. It might also be nice not having to rely on Haloscan for comments, though Haloscan has been good for the most part.

I think you should consider seeing a chiropractor the next time you go home.

Chelsea said...

I have enjoyed Haloscan as well. I can't complain and I am used to it. Hmmm...

I have considered going to the chiropractor as well. I have never gone to one even though the one in Eldora is my friend's dad. It actually hasn't bothered me too much today. I think the ice and drugs helped.

Chelsea said...

I am glad you aren't offended.