Friday, May 21, 2004

I am bored. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I haven't spent a Friday night alone in about 2 months. I watched Angel from last week, but I was tired and it wasn't the same as watching it with someone else, so I didn't watch the series finale like I planned. I feel kind of lost with all this free time. I don't have any homework and the person I spent the majority of my free time with is gone. I guess I will have to start my habit of obsessive reading once again. Maybe I will clean my room and sort through all my old clothes.

I am sitting in my apartment all alone. I haven't seen either of my roommates since Wednesday. One is on a cruise, but I have no idea where the other is.

It is definitely time for me to go to bed. I am sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: