Tuesday, June 08, 2004

already in need of a vacation

Work is kinda driving me crazy right now. I hope I get it all figured out soon. I am training someone and at the same time I am being trained. It is kinda hard to divide me time between the two. I feel like I keep abandoning the guy I am training, but at the same time I am trying to learn how to do a whole bunch of new stuff that is complicated and I have to be precise. The days go by quickly because I am so busy. The guy I am training looked so bored today, but I didn't have time to do stuff with him. I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch. I didn't really have breakfast either and I got a little shakey. I couldn't even get my pipette into my tubes. I then went and played sand volleyball with Matt and some of his friends becuase they needed another player. I didn't eat dinner until after 8:00. I didn't eat dinner until 11:00 last night. My schedule the last two days has been kinda weird.

No comments: