Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Weird, mildly amusing and somewhat accurate.

Your Moonstone, cool. My cousins birth stone is
this stone. You crave the night and are probely
an insomniack, please rate and/or message me


What stone are you
brought to you by Quizilla


I really didn't want to go to work today. I was wandering around the lab doing stuff when I looked down and saw a ring I had lost in there months ago. I looked for it several times and finally gave up on ever finding it again. It was on the opposite side of the room I lost it in. I made sure I washed it well since it was being pushed around on the nasty floor of the lab for a few months. That made my day slightly better until one of the residents decided to be a jerk when I got her the wrong thing from the biochem stores based on the description she gave me. According to Matt she just sits at her computer and plays games and rarely does any work so I don't know why she was so cranky. In other not so interesting news, my roommate turned off the air conditioner, which I am all for, but she neglected to tell me that she had. I would probably get yelled at by her if I did that to her. I wish I didn't have to work with her as well as live with her.

I really wish today was Friday.

No comments: