Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I am glad I am moving out of this apartment soon. I have no problem with Rey or Adam. We get along really well, but Stephanie is another story. She sits in her room with the door closed all the time and never talks to us. Her door is even closed when we aren't here. She is very anitsocial and often rather rude. Tonight Rey, Adam, Adam's little sister and I were playing X-Box in Rey's room. We were a little loud and Stephanie came in and asked us to be quiet or shut the door. I am fine with her telling us to be quiet because it was about 12:30am, but it was the way she worded it and how she said it. The four of us just looked at eachother after she left because we couldn't understand her attitude. I am just getting sick of dealing with her in general.

I am actually tired and it is night, so I better take advantage of it and get some sleep. I can really only afford to be an insomniac on the weekends.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Honestly, I could think of much worse qualities to have in a roommate than never seeing her.

Chelsea said...

Me too, but it makes it really difficult to discuss anything with her and take care of general roommate things. I think what is bothering me more than the not talking is how she treats Rey. She basically totally ignores her unless she has to. Rey is a sweetheart and it really upsets her that Stephanie totally ignores her most of the time. She didn't even acknowledge Rey was back after being gone for a month.

Chelsea said...

It's not too bad, but not ideal. Stephanie is just hard to live with.