Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I hate making decisions

It's lunch time at work, so I don't feel too bad about posting this right now.

I feel like I really need to visit both my parents. My dad moved most of his stuff out of the house in Eldora to his new house in Ames this past weekend adn left a big mess at home for my mom and sis to take care of. Lexsea helped him a lot, which must not have been fun for her for several reasons. I haven't seen my dad since Lex's graduation in May, so I really need to see him, but my mom and sis are all stressed out about him moving his stuff out, so I feel I need to see them too. I think I will be heading to my dad's this weekend and probably go to Eldora next weekend. My dad wants to show me all he has done to his house and all his new furniture and I have to sign some papers for him. I hate having to choose between them, but I know that is how it is going to have to be now. I really don't want to do anymore driving right now either. It's a about a two hour drive to both Ames and Eldora.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you have to be put in that position. I think if you haven't seen your dad for almost two months, your mom and sis should understand. They may not like it, but they should understand. Don't let them make you feel guilty. Remind them this is hard on you, too.

Chelsea said...

It's not so much that they are making me feel guilty, but I am making myself feel guilty about it. I really don't need to do that.

Chelsea said...

thank you!!