Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I think computers hate me. Our internet at the apartment isn't working and neither is the guys' downstairs. Here at work, all my bookmarks are gone as are my desktop icons and my wallpaper. Either I have a different computer at my desk, but the same monitor, or if I don't log in within a certain period it decides to change all my stuff. This computer isn't liking Blogger very well right now either. It won't let me load any blogs and I can't leave comments when they actually do load.

Not only are computers not liking me, but the ice machine decided to break and the fridge next door is leaking something all over the floor. Yea!!!


After a late lunch...

I just found out our internet is fine. It was just being wonky because the power briefly went out on Sunday night. Blogger is also acting funny for Amanda, so I know it isn't my computer at work.

I will update you all on my crazy week when I get home tonight since my internet there is actually working.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

we did eventually figure it out. i believe i said something about it in here somewhere.