Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I was reading The Daily Iowan today and laughed out loud when I noticed a whole page was devoted to the police blotter.

I am totally loving this weather. It could be a little cooler, but I am not going to complain after all the heat and humidity we have had. I also fixed my sunglasses, so now I don't have to squint all the time.

I hate my Wednesdays. I have 4 classes, work and my 3 hour physucks lab, which will hopefully not take that long. Only three more days until the weekend. Last week went pretty fast, so I am hoping this one does as well. I just don't want to be as exhaustedthis weekend as I was after last week.

I better go check on my stuff in the dryer. I don't want to forget it. Ater I fold the last of my clothes I am off to bed. I hope I can stay awake long enough to finish my book.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I laughed, too!

Twins!

Chelsea said...

the twin thing is pretty crazy.