Monday, September 06, 2004

Need more weekend

This may have been a long weekend, but it still isn't long enough. I ended up in Davenport Friday night and Saturday. Josh called me Friday morning and left me a message telling me to skip work and the rest of my classes so I could catch a ride to Davenport with Shauna. That didn't happen, so he came and picked me up around 7:00 and he, Shauna and I went to one of Shauna's friend's house for awhile. Saturday the three of us watched the 90210 marathon and Josh and I went back to IC that night.

My room still feels very unsettled. I really hate it. It's a mess, which I also hate. It's not organized and have too much crap that I don't really want, but don't know what to do with it. I want to do some organizing today, but I really need to do a little homework since I have yet to do any this weekend. I don't have anything due tomorrow, but I may have a quiz and I need to catch up on some reading. I just don't have any time. I have been so busy the last two weeks. Josh keeps coming on the weekends, so I get nothing done, but I am not going to complain too much.

I just need to find some time to figure out how everything fits in my room. I think that will help with my stress level. It would also help if my roommates stopped putting my pots in my bedroom. When I got back with Josh and Shauna after looking at the duplex and doing a little shopping with their parents and Eleanor, my pots that my mom just brought me were sitting at the foot of my bed. They had been sitting in the dishwasher, because I didn't think anyone used it, and I hadn't had a chance to figure out where to put them yet. I didn't put away the stuff in the kitchen, so I don't know where anything is in there. If they had set the on the kitchen table with a note or on the hutch, I wouldn't be so frustrated about it, but this passive agressive shit gets on my nerves because that is what Stephanie used to do to Rey and me all the time and nothing ever got accomplished.

I am not sure when I will have time for stuff next weekend because I ave WISE stuff and a chili dog fair for work on Sunday as well as the tkd budget and a test to study for. I can't believe I already have a test in less than two weeks. I think Josh accidentally saw his birthday present and I think he figured out it was for him because he made fun of me this morning for being the first person in our relationship to decide what to buy for a gift. So much for that surprise, but I do know what his dad is getting for him.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks!! I know it wasn't a big deal, but it just kinda added on to all the other stuff that was getting to me right then. I will try to be online tonight. I should be around since I have hw and laundry to do.