Sunday, November 07, 2004

I can't decide if I am just sick of school or if I really don't like what I am doing. I think I may take two classes this summer. There is always the option of going for another whole year, but I think I would rather just get it over. I realized today that I had another class to take that I totally forgot about. That means I either have to take a lab class this summer as well as another or take a lab in the fall along with three other biology class, which would probably be total hell. I am leaning towards the lab this summer if it is offered. If it's not offered I will have to do a little rearranging or just take a lot next fall. I really don't want to go a whole extra year.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You're probably sick of school. I felt that way my last year, too. The load you're carrying probably doesn't contribute to your love of the subject, either.

At any rate, it's good to sit back and re-evaluate your path once in a while.