Wednesday, December 08, 2004

You can't accuse me of writing my paper!!!

I really don't want to write this paper I am writing. I actually pretty much said that in the paper itself. Anyway, that is not really the reason for this post. The real reason is that I have, againk lost my tape. I just wanted to wrap one of my Christmas presents, but my tape is missing. I can't seem to keep track of it. I am constantly losing it. The funny thing is, I have three rolls of tape around here somewhere. I even found them all awhile ago and put them all in the same place. What that place is, is a totaly mystery to me now.

hehehehehe... I'm a dork. I just found them. Al three of them. I am going to wrap a present, crochet a little, and go to bed. I have to be up for class in 6.5 hours so I should get on that.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I ran out of Scotch tape last night while I was wrapping presents. I was so frustrated.

Chelsea said...

At least you knew where yours was. Mine likes to hide. I did find it though. I am tempted to wrap some more instead of writing my paper.