Monday, March 21, 2005

One year ago...

Is it strange that I can remember almost everything that happened to me on this date one year ago? I guess not considering what kind of a day it was (see 3/21/2004)

It's hard to believe all that happened to me on that day only a year ago. I am again wishing I had another spring break to look forward to. I can't say this one was very relaxing either. Considering I worked for most of it and St. Patrick's Day ended with me pushing on of Josh's cousins to the ground and somehow refraining from hitting her because she is his cousin. Trust me, it was justified, and most people wished I had hit her. I started to notice the bruises from that exciting hour Friday night. I will get into those details at some point. Just be glad you missed out.

Right now, I need to read Euripides' Trojan Women and finish my Guinness. If I am still awake I may try to read for Cell Bio since the test is Friday as is the quiz over Trojan Women. Does anyone else have boxelder bugs crawling all over?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh! I missed a chick fight? Dogs!

I have a new quote of the week for you:

Mom: mumbling under her breath
Emily: Are you talking to yourself?
Mom: Yes, I probably am.
Emily: What are you talking about?
Mom: I don't know...I got bored, so I stopped listening.

Chelsea said...

Well Todd, I can't say it was much of a fight since all I did was push a drunk girl over and sit on her so she would stop kicking me and trying to run away from us. I was very close to hitting her. Josh could tell by the look on my face that I was very close to getting a little violent with her. I wonder if it has anything to do with the game I was playing on Josh's PS2 that morning.