Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My rant...

Ok, here it goes. I am going to rant:

Bras are insanely expensive. Why do we have to invest so much money on something that we women pretty much have to have. If you want to get a decent one that fits and the underwire won't start poking you within a month, you have to pay at least $30. A bra that fits correctly is soooo hard to find. I found one that was decently priced at under $10 and fit me well, but within a few weeks, the little bit of padding in it had shifted and was looking lumpy. I tried to shove it back in to place without success. A few months ago I finally broke down and bought a good one. It cost me almost $40, but I almost think it was worth it. No weird shifting of padding or sliding around during the day and I can actually stand to wear it all day. the thing is, I wear it pretty much everyday. I would really love to get another one, but I can't afford it!
End rant.

In other news, strange stuff was happening to me the last couple of days. I was at work writing on little tubes for DNA. I was copying info from a packet of papers. Every time, except once, that I dumped out some tubes, I had exactly the same amount as was on the page. The one time I didn't have enough I had one extra. I told Shawn, the other lab assistant, about it and then I couldn't do it anymore. Then when I was doing my laundry tonight, I went to the door to see if my laundry was done and as I opened the door the dryer stopped. I have never been able to figure out how long the dryer takes because it takes so long that I tend to forget about it.

No comments: